Life Church is affilliated with the 57 million member Assemblies of God Fellowship. Below is a list of our 16 Fundamental Truths. These are non-negotiable tenets of faith that all Assemblies of God churches adhere to. Four of these, Salvation, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, Divine Healing, and the Second Coming of Christ are considered Cardinal Doctrines which are essential to the church's core mission of reaching the world for Christ. The Bible is our all-sufficient rule for faith and practice. This Statement of Fundamental Truths is intended simply as a basis of fellowship among us (i.e., that we all speak the same thing, 1 Corinthians 1:10 [KJV/NIV]; Acts 2:42 [KJV/NIV]). The phraseology employed in this Statement is not inspired nor contended for, but the truth set forth is held to be essential to a full-gospel ministry. No claim is made that it covers all Biblical truth, only that it covers our need as to these fundamental doctrines:
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
2. One True God
3. The Jesus Christ is fully God
4. The fall of mankind
5. The salvation of mankind
6. The ordinances of the church (baptism in water & communion)
7. The baptism in the Holy Spirit
8. The initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit
9. Sanctification is an act of separating ourselves from evil and identifying with things that are good, upright and morally pure.
10. The church and it's mission (3 things - seek and save the lost - worship God - build a unified body of believers mature in
faith and knowledge like Jesus)
11. That involvement in ministry is God's purpose for all believers.
12. Divine Healing
13. The Blessed Hope (The rapture of the church)
14. The Millenial Reign of Christ
15. The Final Judgment
16. The New Heavens and the New Earth